Creative Pebble speakers are a pair of 2.0 USB-powered best quality speakers inspired & designed by Japanese style. They have great sound quality. However, you may occasionally encounter the problem that the speakers are really not working. That’s unfortunate, but it’s repairable.
Nevertheless, before attempting the sophisticated remedies listed beneath, we recommend attempting some very basic ones first.
Just restart the computer and test the sound/audio to determine whether the problem has been resolved. Third-party programs can sometimes conflict with the speaker’s operation, causing problems with Creative Pebble speaker.
However if restarting the computer does not assist, you can attempt the remedies listed below. If you’re pressed for time, use Advanced Driver Updater that will update the corrupt or outdated sound driver.
Why are Pebble speakers not working?
You may have a Creative Pebble speaker being not detected or not functioning issue if the Creative speakers really aren’t selected as your default audio playing device. We’ll go through how to make the speaker your default & other tweaks to just get Creative Speaker to show up on Windows 10.
Five Effective Methods to Creative Pebble Speakers Not Working
Solution 1: Make the Creative Pebble Speaker your default speaker.
External speakers get automatically identified when they’re attached to the computer. Nevertheless, the system does not always identify them, & it seems that the speakers really aren’t operating. This is due to the fact that the external speakers really aren’t configured as your default audio playing device. Therefore, a s a result, if you wish Windows to utilize them as that of the output audio, we recommend explicitly setting as default the Creative Pebble Speaker:
● Access Sound Settings by right-clicking on Speaker symbol positioned in the bottom-right of the screen.
● Now Click the Sound Control Panel button.here
● Here select Creative Pebble speakers > Set Default from Playback tab.
Following that, make sure that in the system tray, speaker icon is not muted. Also try playing a song. One the song gets played the Creative Pebble would function.
Solution 2: Check for Windows Updates and if available then install them.
Microsoft publishes Windows updates so that Windows is always up-to-date & to address security vulnerabilities. These upgrades address security vulnerabilities but may cause sound difficulties. Assume you have a Creative Pebble after upgrading Windows. Check to see if there is a current update available or not. If it’s available, then download & install the update to resolve Creative Pebble difficulties.
● To check if Windows has any updates or not, follow these steps:
● To access Windows settings, hit Windows + I.
● Select Update and Security.
● Click the Check for Updates section in the Windows Update. Download & install updates are currently available, it will begin downloading & installing them automatically. Now wait for procedure to complete. Restart the computer when prompted.
● Next, test if playing music on the Creative Pebble speaker assists. If the Creative Pebble speakers operate well, you recognize its working.
Solution 3: Install a New Sound Driver
After trying all the solutions if you’re still experiencing audio problems after upgrading Windows and choosing Creative Pebble your default speaker, then check the Creative Pebble speaker’s drivers. Here you may be using an old or defective one that is impacting performance. Many functionalities cease working whenever a corrupt device driver or a missing device driver is there in computer. And therefore Creative speakers not showing up Windows 10. As a result, you will need to install new updates of the Creative Pebble 2.0 drivers. This will assist in resolving the creative pebble speakers not recognized.
If you’re an experienced user or even a technically educated, you may manually update all the drivers by visiting the official company’s website. Or I f you’re a newbie or have lack of the time then you can use Advanced Driver Updater to update the missing and outdated drivers.
Following are the procedures to update your Creative Pebble Speaker drivers using Advanced Driver Updater.
● (ADU) Advanced Driver Updater should be downloaded & installed by clicking on the link below.
● To find malfunctioning drivers, launch Advanced Driver Updater (ADU) & click on Start Scan Now.
● Examine the scan findings and then click on Update All so that all the latest updates gets downloaded & installed automatically and you get the most recent drivers for your Creative Pebble Speakers. Here you have to keep one thing in mind that only registered customers with a 60-day money-back guarantee may update all the outdated drivers or corrupt drivers in just a single click.
● However Trial users may update individual drivers by selecting & clicking on the Update driver button.
● After upgrading drivers, you will have to restart the computer. Once the Creative Pebble speaker driver is downloaded successfully, you should be able to try out the Creative Pebble Speaker.
These are therefore the solutions you may try to resolve the not working problem of Creative Pebble speaker. You may also use (ADU) Advanced Driver Updater to obtain the latest drivers of Creative Pebble Speaker, which is secure and dependable. Also you do not need bother about installing erroneous driver updates while utilizing the Advanced Driver Updater best driver software for PC. We hope that you found the info we provided useful. You can comment or question if you come across any problem by leaving a comments below.