PRP treatment is a hope and confidence for people facing hair loss due to different reasons and for those who have tried every possible way to regrow their lost hair. It can regrow hair after any kind of hair disease. PRP is a safe, effective, and non-surgical solution to combat hair thinning and promote natural hair growth. PRP uses our own blood platelets so it is better than any kind of surgical treatment. You can get the necessary information and suggestions about PRP at Enfield Royal Clinic according to the type of your baldness.
What is PRP?
Platelet Rich Plasma is a non-surgical process for regrowing hair. In this method, a person’s own blood is used to regrow their lost hair. The plasma in our blood contains certain growth factors. When a person’s own blood is injected into their scalp, the hair follicles can achieve maximum plasma as compared to any other medicines and treatments. There is no chance to get any infections because it is your own sterilised blood. PRP treatment can also stimulate hair growth after hair transplants so that the results of transplants may last longer. So if you want to Restore Your Hair’s Glory: PRP Hair Treatment in Abu Dhabi is a great option.
Causes of hair loss
Some people have mild alopecia or they have very thin and bald hair. Commonly everyone talks about balding in men but it is also a very serious issue in women. The major causes are
- Stress and anxiety.
- Hormonal changes,
- Unnecessary hair treatments, and hairstyles.
- Women lost their hair due to pregnancy
Although PRP is the best way to regenerate hair Follicles so it has many benefits:
- Improves the quality of hair.
- Creates new hairlines.
- Strengthens the existing hair follicles by providing blood supply.
- Can be done in a short time period.
- No diseases of blood or chemicals.
There are no such risks of PRP because it is a fully natural method. Sometimes patients may experience a few side effects:
- Patients experiencing hair loss without any major diseases
- Initial stages of alopecia
- People that barely use chemical products on their scalp
- Good general health
There are some basic pre-care instructions before going through PRP treatment those are:
- Go for regular checkups to know about your hair and baldness type.
- Stay hydrated
- Keep your scalp clean.
- Protect your scalp from the sun
- Avoid blood thinners
- Do not use alcohol
- Use a mild shampoo.
- Avoid chemical-based products
PRP contains three steps and it is a short time procedure. You have to visit your doctor to check your type of hair baldness and treatment that will be suitable according to your hair type.
1. On the day of treatment, the blood is drawn very carefully from the patient’s body usually from the arm. The amount of blood driven depends on your type of baldness and the size of the area because major hair loss requires more blood and blood quantity becomes less after the separation of plasma.
2. After taking the blood white blood cells are separated from Plasma. The blood is separated very critically using a process called a centrifuge. The separated blood is then sterilized so there are no chances of any kind of infections and diseases. Blood separation is done under specialists observations
3. After separating the platelets the blood is injected into the patient’s scalp directly with injections. The final syringe of PRP contains one to two spoons of blood and the syringe is directed towards hair follicles. To ensure the precise location of injecting blood ultrasound machines are used so we can get a visual representation on screen and blood would be injected into the right direction.
NOTE: PRP treatment usually takes 1 to 2 hours but it depends on the size and area.
Ways of injecting blood:
There are two ways through which the blood is injected into the hair and scalp those are:
In the subdermal process, the platelet of the blood is injected with fewer injections and with longer needles so that the platelet would reach into the fat layer of the scalp. This process is useful for deep hair follicles to regrow hair.
In the dermal process, a higher number of injections are used but the size of the needles are small to inject platelet into the upper layer of the scalp which is also called the dermal layer this method is used when the patient’s face thinning hair over a short Time period.
Both of these procedures are effective for regrowing hair and the suitable procedure is used according to the hair condition and the time period of bald hair. The hair dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon refers to the process of injecting platelets.
After going through PRP treatment you have to take care and follow the advice of your doctor to regrow hair fastly. Post-care treatments should be like this:
- Do not take a hot bath.
- Clean your pillows
- Avoid anti-inflammatory products
- Don’t expose to the sun for at least three days
- Do not use too much hot or cold water on your scalp.
- Use mild products
- Use clean and soft brushes.
- Don’t rub your scalp.
- Avoid any kind of exercise for a few days
There are no side effects of PRP so the patient may normalise their regular activities after one day. However, the injected blood takes one or two weeks to regrow hair. After the first session, the hair may grow minimally so you have to take three or four sessions according to your hair type and hair growth.
Get the treatment!
PRP is concluded as a convenient, effective, and long-lasting way to regrow hair. After consulting with your doctor you must try it and save your time by taking this procedure in less than an hour to say goodbye to your hair baldness and face the world confidently. In our clinic, we provide a safe and friendly environment to our patients so you have to visit for any type of consultation or queries.